Travelers on Trip Advisor love Selvatica
If you’re in Cancun and you want adventure, you think Selvatica. When you want to zipline, you think Selvatica. When you crave Polaris ATV’s, you think Selvatica.
There’s no debate. Cancun’s outdoor adventure park, Selvatica, is the number one extreme outdoor attraction in Latin America. In fact, we have the awards that prove travelers of Trip Advisor love Selvatica.
Travelers Trust Trip Advisor
Trip Advisor’s consumer review process is widely recognized as the least biased, most trustworthy voting system for picking the best travel activities. The Trip Advisor app has been downloaded 350 million times. Those are all active users too. We know this because tripadvisor.com receives 340 million unique visitors every month.
The point is, if you want the whole truth—both good and bad—you go to Trip Advisor. Companies can’t pay for favorable reviews. They can’t take down scathingly critical reviews either. Believe me, they’ve tried—even in the court room!
Selvatica Loves Trip Advisor
While some companies hate the fact that their dirty laundry may be aired out for everyone to see via Trip Advisor’s anyone-can-post-a-review system, we don’t. We at Selvatica fully embrace Trip Advisor.
We want to help our consumers make an informed decision. You only have so many days on your vacation. We want to help make sure you spend it right. What better way to do that, than to listen, not to a company’s promotional pitch, but to the reviews of people who traveled to that destination.
What Selvatica Travelers are Saying on Trip Advisor
Let’s find out why so many travelers on Trip Advisor love Selvatica. Here are 10 of the latest reviews taken—word for word—from Selvatica on Trip Advisor:
- “best adventure EVER”
- “they treat you like family. I would highly recommend them!!!”
“The day was easily the best day of our holiday and was made even more special by the enthusiasm and craziness of the staff there.”
- “Selvatica….A Must Do!!!!! Absolutely Amazing Experience!”
- “This experience was worth every penny!!! My group and I LOVED IT! Very kind staff, very fun, always joking around, it was so much fun! Will definitely do again.”
- “I gotta say it was the most exciting adventure we done! We did the Zipline and Cenote. Afterwards we were giving an amazing meal with drinks! I’m definitely planning to come back!”
- “best excursion ever with best staff!”
- “What can I say? This experience was a blast! My kids both 6&8 were so looked after it was unreal . The staff are a real credit to this place. So funny attentive and really driven could not fault them at all. They made the start of our holiday absolutely amazing!”
- We had the best time at Selvatica, the staff was terrific, I can’t say enough about this place. This made our vacation, so worth spending the money. I would highly recommend this to anyone. Superman was my favorite, We did the Gimme All package and the fajita lunch we got was very good also. You need to visit this place”
- “A blast. That’s my review. A total blast! All the guys that work here make it SO much fun, they are a hilarious group and will keep you laughing the entire time. We did the 12 Zipline tour and we were with a huge group, yet the guys kept it moving quickly and it was done really professionally.”
Trip Advisor Loves Selvatica
As you just read, Trip Advisor travelers don’t like Selvatica. Travelers on Trip Advisor LOVE Selvatica!
It’s why Trip Advisor named Selvatica the number one outdoor attraction in Cancun for 5 consecutive years. It’s why Trip Advisor deemed us “one of the top ten adventures in the entire world”. It’s why we are proud to announce were just awarded another “certificate of excellence” for our supremely rated service.
The people have spoken. The choice is simple. Selvatica is guaranteed thrills for the whole family. Book online now and save 10% to have an amazing outdoor adventure—then don’t forget to thank Trip Advisor’s community for sending you!